14.4.08

ever ever land

I had a dream turn to a reality this weekend and I finally found myself and some good friends skating a pool. Not only was it a pool but this pools location is what makes it awesome. But I cant post where it is until it is unskatable due to leaks in the system. I always knew that once I had the oppurtunity to skate a pool I would have this extreme sense of satisfaction after all was said and done. But like you know how in Disney's 'Peter Pan' or that dude's 'Hook', Never Never Land is a place where you don't age? Well inside a pool must be the complete opposite. Cause after two days of skating that, Im the most sore and old Ive ever felt. Cant wait to go back!


asbestos death? great band.
rick mccrank made a 10 minute appearence just to smite the rest of us.


1 comment:

viewfromthisbox said...

bro i hope you had a spray can and left something awesome! something like "pop zitz not ollies"