25.6.08

Sadness is a Barnacle

Clinging to life's bright boat. Come with me, I've got pie.



It's been some time, but fuggit man, Ive been busy. Ive tried maybe four times to post some fotos from Europe and SanDiego but I start working up a serious sweat or start thinking about food and never finish what I had started. The top video is an excerpt from my favourite movie Brain Candy, from the Kids in the Hall(besides all the Rambos, anything George Lucas did before he started to suck, Near Dark, and some other gorey, B, power violent shit). And then secondly, a music video I came across by George Harrison...which I really don't understand at all, but it did remind me of the former.

5 comments:

Sarah Tone In said...

That GH video is so stunning I had to stop watching after 26 seconds.

Animal Nation said...

is sadness a barnacle cause it clings to the ship even if it's sinking?
...man that was ghey.
ps. if you only watch 26 second of that GH vid you totally miss out on him riding a huge robotic furry triceratops dog.

Anonymous said...

agreed. watch it to the bitter end to soak up the trife of it all.

Anonymous said...

your face is a barnacle.

Anonymous said...

lets see euro already you fucking slackerpile